This is a 6-month contract with options to extend. We prioritize candidates in the Eastern Time Zone to ensure seamless collaboration. Join us and contribute to our innovative and forward-thinking team!
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to shape creative strategies and align with project objectives.
- Generate and develop high-quality, on-brand concepts for various channels.
- Establish effective tone, character, and messaging to communicate with target audiences.
- Prepare integrated copy, including headlines, editorial content, and scripts for diverse media.
- Adapt and refine campaigns based on feedback from creative direction and clients.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to foster creativity and idea generation.
We’d love to hear from you if you have 5+ years of experience in copywriting and a stellar samples or portfolio of your work!
Apply via email to email@example.com. Include the following in your email:
- Subject line: “Freelance Copywriter – Your Firstname Lastname
- Your resume and portfolio of work.
- A brief cover letter (in the email body) that answers to the following questions:
- What has your experience been with remote work?
- How does it work well for you and not work as well?
- Share a bit of your story and what excites you about Bellweather.
Pay will be $40-$60 per hour based on experience.
Meet Bellweather Agency: an award-winning, full-service creative agency with offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Beacon. We specialize in building brands, campaigns, and websites for health care, non-profit, and travel clients such as NYC, Baltimore, Everytown For Gun Safety, and Brooklyn Bridge Park. We are also proud to be one of the few minority-and-women owned creative agencies working today.
Why work at Bellweather Agency?
- Work on causes, clients, campaigns, and organizations you care about
- Collaborate with a highly-creative, award-winning team
- Work from anywhere: our fully-remote office offers the freedom to work where you want