We’re hiring! Project Manager (contract with possible full-time) for Creative Agency
Do you love collaborating with large teams, and seeing something you helped make up on a billboard? Do you value a flexible work schedule, and know from experience that there are better ways of working than the old school 9-to-5? Do you feel comfortable working remotely, and can share an eye-roll for the days of sitting in hours-long meetings with dozens of people? We want to hear from you.
Meet Bellweather Agency: an award-winning, full-service creative agency with offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Beacon. We specialize in building brands, campaigns, and websites for health care, non-profit, and travel clients such as NYC, Baltimore, Everytown For Gun Safety, and Brooklyn Bridge Park. We are also proud to be one of the few minority-and-women owned creative agencies working today.
We are looking for a Project Manager (average 35-40 hours per week) to join our team. Pay will be $30-$50 per hour based on experience.
This position is a 6-8 month contract (40 hours per week), with possibility of full-time employment offer. Full-time salary range is $75,000-$85,000 depending on experience.
Your primary responsibility will be coordinating with our team of designers, writers, strategists, and developers to create the best work possible while maintaining a superior experience for all of our clients and collaborators along the way. You’ll be managing a high volume of projects and will be a primary point of contact for our clients, so expert organization, attention to detail, and communication skills are a must. We seek Project Managers that are positive, pragmatic, tactful, and excited to be a part of a growing creative team. In addition, kindness, respect, and empathy are crucial to our success and our company culture. If this sounds like you, we’d love to work with you!
- Clearly defining and prioritizing deliverables at the onset of a project, and creating project timelines based on key deliverable due dates
- Serving as a key point of contact for all clients, ensuring their experience with Bellweather is exceptional
- Identifying opportunities to improve internal systems and increase efficiency
- Managing daily and weekly tasks to ensure project deliverables are clearly understood and executed upon
- Supporting partners in monitoring project budgets, risks, and scope overages. You will help identify potential problem areas and proactively identify solutions, escalating to management when appropriate
- Strategic resourcing of internal team and workload prioritization for current and upcoming projects. A Project Manager at Bellweather should be comfortable juggling multiple projects and shifting between a daily, weekly, and monthly outlook
- Leading and attending meetings, and ensuring effective and timely communication of key deliverables
- Conduct daily stand-ups to facilitate successful completion of deliverables, on schedule
- Communicate closely and effectively with multiple remote teammates, using digital tools and in-person meetings whenever possible
- 3+ years of Project Management experience, preferably within the creative industry
- Well-versed in project management and communication tools such as Wrike, Asana, Zoom, calendars, and Slack
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Desire to represent the creative team and interface with clients on behalf of our agency
- Ability to receive and implement feedback with positivity
- You have project managed at least one multi-channel advertising campaign project that spans across multiple mediums (print/web/social media/radio/tv, etc)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking (you will be overseeing multiple projects at once)
Should you be offered a full-time role with Bellweather at the conclusion of the contract, here is some insight into what we offer.
Full-time only Benefits:
Bellweather is committed to being an inclusive, innovative, and forward-thinking company. In addition to your base salary, all full-time employees receive the following compensation and benefits:
- Mostly-remote office: in the New York City, Beacon, and Philadelphia regions
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO: take the time you need to recharge, get a haircut, or visit family and friends. We trust you will manage your time effectively to get the work done.
- Flexible work schedules
- Professional development stipends
Please send an email titled “Project Manager 6-month contract” to email@example.com with the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter sharing a bit of your story and what excites you about Bellweather
- Answers to the following questions:
- Where are you currently based?
- What has your experience been with remote work? How does it work well for you and not work as well?