This is a 6-month contract with options to extend. We prioritize candidates in the Eastern Time Zone to ensure seamless collaboration. Join us and contribute to our innovative and forward-thinking team!
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to implement social media strategies to achieve marketing targets, focusing on precision and consistency in messaging.
- Manage, create, and publish original, high-quality content across various social media platforms, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and client objectives.
- Administer all company social media accounts, maintaining up-to-date and relevant content that aligns with industry trends and audience preferences.
- Collaborate with writers and designers to ensure content is not only informative but also visually appealing, enhancing overall engagement.
- Liaise with strategy and creative teams to create social ‘buzz’ around new product launches, employing strategic communication and collaboration.
- Facilitate client-company communication by responding to queries, gathering reviews, and organizing chats and Q&A sessions, contributing to a positive brand image.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic, SEO, and ROI, utilizing analytical skills to assess the success of social media efforts.
- Monitor industry trends, SEO, and user engagement, suggesting content optimization strategies to enhance overall performance.
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network, staying informed about the latest digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy, fostering a collaborative and consistent approach.
We’d love to hear from you if you have 3+ years of experience in social media strategy and a stellar samples or portfolio of your work!
Apply via email to email@example.com. Include the following in your email:
- Subject line: “Freelance Social Media Strategist – Your Firstname Lastname”
- Your resume and portfolio of work.
- A brief cover letter (in the email body) that answers to the following questions:
- What has your experience been with remote work?
- How does it work well for you and not work as well?
- Share a bit of your story and what excites you about Bellweather.
Pay will be $30-$50 per hour based on experience.
Meet Bellweather Agency: an award-winning, full-service creative agency with offices in New York City, Philadelphia, and Beacon. We specialize in building brands, campaigns, and websites for health care, non-profit, and travel clients such as NYC, Baltimore, Everytown For Gun Safety, and Brooklyn Bridge Park. We are also proud to be one of the few minority-and-women owned creative agencies working today.
Why work at Bellweather Agency?
- Work on causes, clients, campaigns, and organizations you care about
- Collaborate with a highly-creative, award-winning team
- Work from anywhere: our fully-remote office offers the freedom to work where you want